WEEK TWO
Quick post! I need to start doing this on Mondays, however I started it on a Thursday so I'm all thrown off ;) Next week will start on a Monday or Sunday night, promise. I have not been great with meals (mostly dinner) since we desperately need to go to the commissary but that shall change!
1. Height: 5'4", Weight: 129 lbs
Total weight loss: Since birth: 30 lbs, Since fitness start: 1lb
Remaining weight loss goal: 9 lbs
2. Exercise Goals:
Monday: Off day. I did Couch to 5k Week 1, Day 3 on Sunday.
Tuesday: 40 min Yoga
Wednesday: Couch to 5k, Week 2 Day 1
Thursday: Couch to 5k, Week 2 Day 2
Friday: 40 min Yoga
3. Dietary Goals: 100oz water/day, one fruit or vegetable with every meal, dessert only on Sunday, healthier lunch/dinner choices.
I'm not mourning her today
-
I’m not mourning her today.
Six years ago this evening, my mom died. Holding my hand, surrounded by
most of her family. It was sad, devastating, and p...
7 years ago














0 comments:
Post a Comment