Life is about to get real busy with school work these next few weeks but I'm determined to stay on track (she says, as she updates her blog instead of getting off her ass). I did really well last week except I didn't have a chance to run this weekend so that sorta threw me off. However, I started Jillian Michaels 30-day shred yesterday and holy hell I'm pretty sure she tried to kill me. It hurts to put on deodorant. But sore is good so I shall keep moving forward.
1. Height: 5'4", Weight: 129 lbs
Total weight loss: Since birth: 30 lbs, Since fitness start: 1lb
Remaining weight loss goal: 9 lbs
2. Exercise Goals:
Monday: Jillian Michales 30 Day Shred, Level 1
Tuesday: Jillian Michales 30 Day Shred, Level 1, Couch to 5k Week 3 Day 1
Wednesday: Jillian Michales 30 Day Shred, Level 1
Thursday: Jillian Michales 30 Day Shred, Level 1, Couch to 5k Week 3 Day 2
Friday: Jillian Michales 30 Day Shred, Level 1
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Jillian Michales 30 Day Shred, Level 1, Couch to 5k Week 3 Day 3
3. Dietary Goals: 100oz water/day, one fruit or vegetable with every meal, dessert only on Sunday, healthier lunch/dinner choices.














0 comments:
Post a Comment