I'm a twenty-something Coast Guard wife currently stationed in the middle of the Pacific with my husband "R" and son who I'll refer to as "Goopy". I'm currently working toward obtaining my Masters in Social Work and classes eat up a lot of my time. I have a passion for photography, traveling, psychology, and animals. My favorite season is Autumn, and I miss it more than anything. There's nothing better than apple picking in New England with a Starbucks caramel apple spice in hand.

On March 06, 2010 I married my best friend. We had a small wedding in Plymouth, MA with a few friends and a justice of the peace in my parents living room. Despite the snowy roadsides, the weather was beautiful for a New England March. A friend of mine took some beautiful photos to remember the day. The "ceremony" was followed by a fancy lunch and the night ended in Providence, Rhode Island. We spent one night together before hubby had to return to duty in New London, Connecticut until May.
In April, we received our fist orders: off to Guam we go!

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's often a bit scatter-brained, but then again so is real life :) Follow along as I do the best I can at keeping my own sanity by finding new interests, rekindling old ones, and navigating through this duty station like it's my job!













