
I apologize for my lack of blog entires. These past few weeks have been crazy and, well, I'm just not very good at keeping up with my blog apparently. We had/are having a fantastic Christmas, though I sure do wish we could have spent it with the rest of our family. We made the best of it and both managed to surprise the other with gifts we love and wanted yet didn't ask for so that's pretty amazing it itself! R gave me several new beads for my Pandora bracelet that up until now had gone pretty neglected since it's inicial purchase on our wedding day. They're beautiful!

From left to right: R's birthstone, Christmas present (representing something that hasn't been "unwrapped" yet ;) ), bird (my faaavorite), anchor, the heart charm from our wedding day, and my birthstone.
And R finally received his beloved Coast Guard lego city set!

Took about 2 hours to put together.

SO CUTE.

The finished product!
But Christmas doesn't end today for us! I plan on buying a Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF lens and R plans on buying a new bike in the near future with our Christmas money. So excited!! I'm cooking my first Christmas dinner... Nothing too fancy since it's just the two of us.
Hope everyone had/has a great day :)














2 comments:
I love reading your blog and looking at all your pictures!! We have the same legos... how funny! Congrats to you both on the baby news! Happy New Year!!
Thanks Jaclyn!! Rich has wanted them for SO LONG so he was pretty pumped. I want to collect them all! Did you buy yours at the NEX? I haven't seen them there but I heard they used to have them so maybe they'll come back some day and I won't have to rely on Amazon haha.
Post a Comment