We FINALLY took my new paddle board out tonight! I'M IN LOVE. The water was beautiful and we had the beach to ourselves. Rich was able to swim for a bit while I played around with the paddle board. I'm hoping to make a habit of this :)
Then of course, we ended the evening with Yogurtland and another rainbow, of which my darling husband was man enough to demonstrate:
At quick glance the paddle looks like a broom, so in the third photo it's like you're sweeping the ocean! Paddleing looks like fun! Is it easy to stand up?
I'm not mourning her today
-
I’m not mourning her today.
Six years ago this evening, my mom died. Holding my hand, surrounded by
most of her family. It was sad, devastating, and p...
Charley is 6!
-
Hi, Remember me? I went back to school and stopped sewing and now I’m
expecting a baby girl in April so I have been a bit preoccupied :) I had to
pull ever...
Magnetic Cookie Sheet Calendar!
-
I wanted to make a calendar this year, rather than buy one, and I wanted it
to be reusable. So I came across an awesome DIY for a magnetic calendar
using a...
3 comments:
At quick glance the paddle looks like a broom, so in the third photo it's like you're sweeping the ocean! Paddleing looks like fun! Is it easy to stand up?
hehe I like to tidy up the water before I go out! It's SO fun and I didn't have any trouble standing :D
Sweep sweep!
Post a Comment