
So now I'm seeking a new project. I think I've decided to [finally] paint our kitchen hutch. I'm currently debating color. Blue tends to be my go-to color, but I want an antique vintage finish like this:

As of right now, I have no idea how to go about doing this (any feedback would be greatly appreciated)! I may test it out on a smaller piece of furniture since I have no idea what I'm doing. Or, I may not. It kinda stinks that we'll be leaving this house in a year and a half because I feel like it feels more and more like home every day. This was our first house together and sometimes I shy away from trying anything too drastic for fear of falling in love with it only to move again. But then again, maybe that's more reason to be bold; if I hate it, I don't have to look at it forever :)
In other news, I was accepted into Grad school! Pending financial aid, I should be starting classes in less than a month. In preparation, I'm revamping my ibook G4 rather than buying a new macbook right now. I ordered a new battery and ac adapter, cleaned it, and can hopefully restore the whole thing once I can turn it on again. That little guy got me through college the first time around, lets see how much further it can go! I envision myself sipping iced coffee somewhere with a view of the ocean while I work on papers. I want that. Make THAT happen.
Lastly, my very first article was published over the weekend. I'm so excited! Oh, happy days.














0 comments:
Post a Comment